OPPO A77 is officially announced at OPPO’s Taiwan official website. It features the new “self-timer beauty machine” with 5.5-inch Full HD resolution with In-cell technology display and 16-megapixel selfie camera.
OPPO A77 feaures with a 5.5- inch screen with FHD resolution In-cell screen technology with screen thickness reduction of 1/4 with unique slim metal body, T -knife light carved metal back cover and 2.00mm very narrow frame but still has a 3200mAh large capacity battery.
Its equipped with 64-bit Octa-core processor and 4GB RAM, built-in 64GB large storage space and and a newhydrophobic membrane technology intelligent fingerprint identification system. It has three-card slot configuration that support 4G LTE dual SIM card/dual standby and external storage up to 128GB capacity via mircoSD card.
OPPO A77 Specs
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- 5.5 Inch FHD IPS In Cell (1920 x 1080 resolution) with 2.5D curved glass
- Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750T Octa-core Processor
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB internal storage
- Expandable up to 256GB via microSD card
- 3MP f/2.2 main camera with PDAF and dual LED flash
- 16 MP f/2.0 with portrait mode and screen flash
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth v4.2
- accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors
- Micro USB 2.0
- 153 grams
- 3200mAh battery
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
OPPO A77 will be available in Gold / Rose Gold 64GB version with a retail price of NT $10,990 (that’s about Php 17K) it will be Taiwan OPPO store starting May19. No word yet if OPPO Philippines will bring this model in the local market.
Source: OPPO Taiwan