Vivo V7+ is the latest flagship smartphone from Vivo, this device features 5.99” all-screen display, 24-megapixel front-facing camera for clearer selfie and facial recognition for easy unlocking.
Just make sure you don’t have any glasses when you setup your face ID
Unlock your V7+ using Face ID now that’s cool, you can easily unlock your smartphone by simply looking at the front-facing camera. The Face ID feature enables the V7+ to “wake up” with the user simply picking up the phone, raising it in portrait mode to unlock it and it is ready to go.
Setting up the Face ID in V7+ is simple just go to Settings then Fingerprint, Face and Password menu and choose Face on the next screen to setup your face ID. Once done you will have a face icon on your lock screen.
Other notable features of the V7+ is the 5.99 all-screen display with 1440 x 720 pixels, at 269ppi with 84.4% screen to body ratio. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC with 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (Dedicated SD Card slot up to 256GB) and 3225mAh Li-ion Non-removable battery.
Vivo V7+ specs:
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- 5.99-inch IPS LCD FullView display 1440 x 720 pixels, at 269ppi
- 84.4% screen to body ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage
- Expandable up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- 16MP OV16880 f2.0 rear camera with LED flash
- 24MP f/2.0 front camera with Moonlight Glow
- Dual-SIM (nanoSIM)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB OTG
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hi-Fi Audio (AK4376A)
- 3225mAh Li-ion Non-removable battery
- 160 g
The Vivo V7+ is priced at only Php 17,990.00 and available in Matte Black and Champagne Gold. Its now at Lazada, Argomall and all Vivo concept stores and kiosks nationwide.