Vivo V7+ was announced a few days ago and its now available in all Vivo stores nationwide. The V7+ features a 5.99-inch Full View all-screen display with 24-megapixel selfie camera and a Face ID security access priced at only Php17,990.
After the official launch, pre-order for the V7+ was opened and its proven to be the one of the fastest-selling smartphone brand to date, already receiving more than 5,000 pre-orders.
V7+ features, a metal-plastic body design with 1440 x 720 HD
Vivo V7+ specs:
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- 5.99-inch IPS LCD FullView display 1440 x 720 pixels, at 269ppi
- 84.4% screen to body ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage
- Expandable up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- 16MP OV16880 f2.0 rear camera with LED flash
- 24MP f/2.0 front camera with Moonlight Glow
- Dual-SIM (nanoSIM)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB OTG
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hi-Fi Audio (AK4376A)
- 3225mAh Li-ion Non-removable battery
- 160 g
The V7+ comes in Matte Black color and Crown Gold and is priced at Php 17,990 now available at at Vivo concept stores and partner retailers nationwide.